I am very excited to announce Cheyenne is almost completely potty trained! Yes, in 4 days!!!! Today she has had NO ACCIDENTS! I picked her up from school and she was in the same clothes I dropped her off in! She even napped without a pull up on! I was so happy! On our way home the ice cream man was following us down the street so I stopped on my street and got her a dora ice cream! She LOVED it of course! lolHere she is enjoying her ice cream and saying why she got it! lol
Today I have spent the majority of the day crying and remembering a friend who passed away 10 years ago last week. It's so hard to believe it's been 10 years already, it really seems like yesterday that I got the phone call that he was gone! I've just been remembering all of our summers together and riding bikes around the neighborhood and summer camp and competition days and playing in the rain during the summer everything. My favorite memory has to be my mom continuously told us not to run under the carport when it was wet because it was very slippery and she no more says it and here comes Adam running and slipped from one end to the other and hit all the Kentwood bottles like a bowling ball hitting a bowling pin. He was always in the hospital or getting stitches for something. That and the summer before he died calling him by his name and him saying "Don't call me Adam call me The Conkinater!" (since his last name was Conkey) He was something else! I miss him soo much!!


RIP Adam, you are truly missed by many!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment