Too busy!

Well I'm way behind and don't know where I left off so I'll just go with this weekend!

Cheyenne went with my mom and dad to the camp this weekend because I wanted to go to the craft show at the pontchatrain center and going with her would have been impossible!

Friday night Don and I stayed home and did nothing.

Saturday morning we got up and I went to the craft show with my mother in law and my sister in law. We had a great time! They had a lot of cute stuff and one guy was such a great salesman he got me to buy a bottle of seasoning for $20 once I left I started thinking about it and was like WTF was I thinking? lol But it's really good and mixed with sour cream makes a great dip! And he has an award winning chili so he's really great mixer upper! lol The highlight of the day was being chased by papparazzi! My mother in law Friday night made Kelly a halter shirt and it's zebra print with pink ribbon.
Well, we were in a booth looking at pillowcase dresses and across from the booth they had these toys so Kelly was looking at them. Taryn overheard the mom and daughter who owned the booth with the pillowcases. The mom said "look there's that little girl in that shirt". The daughter says "i wanna get a picture of it so I can start making it" Well we both heard her and went and told Kelly let's go and was standing behind Kelly so she couldn't steal the idea before we got to debut it a craft show. So we went about 6 aisles over to pick up a purse Taryn was getting made for a birthday gift and Taryn says "omg theres the mom and she has the phone trying to take a picture she says here's the money go get the purse so I can bring Kelly away." Well as were trying to another lady stops us and says "I really like this shirt, where did you get it?" Taryn tells her I made it. So shes telling her how much she loves it while the mom is still standing pretending to be looking at another booth and keeps holding the camera up and we kept turning Kelly so she couldn't get the picture. Well, I was trying to explain to Kelly what was going on and told her she needed to just let us block her until we could lose her and get away. So as were trying to walk away she keeps following us another 3 aisles, finally she comes up and says "Can I take a picture of your daughters shirt? my daughter makes clothes and I want to show her the idea." Taryn says "I don't know, Jennifer what do you think?" I said "That's up to you, its your design and idea". The lady says "I won't take a picture of her face." and Taryn says "no I'd really rather not". And we walked off, well I was trying to go back and get my candles from my favorite vendor and we had to keep watch out for her. But it was the fact she chased us for aisles and then never asked. If it was something everyone had it would have been no big deal but Taryn had did it herself and we want to sell them at a craft show in October.

So I got my candles and then we left. BTW if anyone wants goood candles I highly recommend enchantingaromas.com Her candles are the best! She has tons of different kinds to choose from. Ashley gave me birthday cake for my birthday 2 years ago and every craft show I've been to since have to stock up on them. I'm going to start buying them by the case from now on because I go through them in about a month I burn them so often! My favorite are birthday cake, french vanilla, very sexy, birds of paradise, and I'm trying to try out a bunch more!

After the craft show we decided to go to Michael's to get some things to make some coozies. We left there and went to I need a... accessories which is a few stores down from Michael's and omg we were in heaven! They have shoes, purses, wallets, jewelry, luggage, anything you can imagine!! We left there and went on a hunt for Outback and well it was closed so we decided to go eat at Bamboo Garden. We ate, went to the dollar tree and then stopped at Just for Men to visit with Sammy! Her babybelly has gotten so big! I'm so excited! They went for an ultrasound last week and had them write down the gender and put it in an envelope and she said they were probably gonna open it that night, well I haven't heard from her so they must have decided not to!

We came home and Taryn started making more shirts and I started making bows to catch up on my orders and finally am all caught up except for 1 order of wall letters which I'm going to do tomorrow so I can get them out Tuesday.

Tuesday I am going by Leslie's salon Papponnee' to see where she wants me to hang my bows so I can paint the scissors I bought to make a bow holder. I'm so excited that she wanted me to hang them up! I'm hoping it brings in more business!

Today we slept in very late and got up and Don headed off to band practice. Theyre playing at a wedding next weekend. I can't wait to hear them play! I stayed home and did nothing.. lol. Went to meet my mom around 2 to pick up my princess. We got back and Don was still at practice so we went by Taryn's and she helped me roll up my ribbon that had all fallen apart and had been sitting in a bag for about a year! lol Don came home and we went home to eat dinner and then just chilled out. He took a nap because he had to leave at 10 to go back to Pascagoula for a job offshore. Hopefully he'll be home tomorrow, Tuesday at the latest.

Well, I'm off to bed. I'll add pictures from the weekend up tomorrow!

0 comments: