Pee Pee on the Pottay!

Potty training is going GREAT! I told them at school last Tuesday "she's been using the potty all weekend, please try to get her to go". Well Friday I got a text message from her teacher "Please send Cheyenne to school Tuesday with Panties and extra bottoms. We will no longer be using diapers or pull ups here, she is ready!!" I was soooo excited! Sunday we took her to Target to buy some panties and I bought a bunch of stretch shorts that are easy for her to get on an off by herself. I didn't put the panties on her until Tuesday though and she did great! 1 accident at school and 1 at home! She even attempted to poo poo on the potty yesterday. Today I got her a potty seat that goes on the actual toilet because that's what they have to use at school so she has some consistency. She loves it and she picked it out, princess of course! lol

This weekend was really great! Friday we went out in Don's friends boat with a bunch of guys he works with. The girls were really outnumbered. It was 10 guys 3 girls!! Well, we had 3 boats 4 jet skis and 2 tubs and 2 wake boards to pull behind boats. Well since my ankle I couldn't do any of the tubing, but did ride a jetski for the first time! I am a big time nervous nelly and was freaking out so I took one of the guys jetskis by myself after and did fine. I was going like 15 mph until I got the hang of it, I didnt want to flip off of it. The guys took the boats out and did everything else. The girls just kinda hung out in our own little tubes that had ice chests and a cup holder on them! We had a great time!


The 4th we didn't do anything too special. Had a bunch of friends over and played donkey balls and drank, went swimming. It was fun!

Well, time to go lay the Princess down for her much needed nap.. She's in a mood today!

1 comments:

Pineapple Princess said...

I'm following your blog!!
You left me a comment about how to make the eyes pop...
Here's a link to a great tutorial...
http://iheartfaces.blogspot.com/2009/07/making-eyes-pop-in-photoshop-elements.html

It's really cool!
Have a great evening!