Change of Plans, Still home alone, but with 2 kids.

Well, Don decided not to go to the concert in Houma but to go hear someone play at Boomer's with his Dad, Taryn, Maurie, and Derek. I'm at home with my sick and nose bleeding princess and Kelly Lynne. I'm waiting for Christopher to get here. He's in Lafayette and should be here soon. Ready to chill out and have a few drinks once the girls are asleep!

Tomorrow we are bringing Cheyenne to the zoo for the first time! I can't wait. I've been wanting to go for so long but never had a weekend when Don was off, or not offshore, or we didn't have plans. Just hoping it's not too hot so the animals will be out. I will definitely have my camera in tow! Pictures will be up sometime tomorrow afternoon.

Well, I need to go bathe the girls and get Cheyenne in bed, I'm sure her medicine is kicking in.

0 comments: