Christmas 2009

I'm going to start with Christmas and maybe make another post for New Years.

Santa Clause went to Cheyennes school on the 18th to bring presents. She was petrified, once again. I didn't force her. He handed her present off because she wouldn't go near him. But once she realized he gave her a present and what was in it, she was kinda warmed up to him.


Photobucket



Presents before I wrapped them up...

Photobucket

Photobucket

The baby clothes are for her baby doll she was getting from her Granny and Gramps.

All the dress up jewelry was in her stocking.

Photobucket

Snow White was from Santa, the other 2 things I wrapped from us.


Christmas Eve after her bath we headed outside to feed the reindeer.

Photobucket

Put cookies out for Santa

Photobucket

Then Mommy and Daddy got busy putting things together. Luckily Paw Paw had someone at work put her 4 wheeler together because the kitchen was enough. haha.

Photobucket

Don put her kitchen together, I put the bar stools together.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Presents from Mommy and Daddy

Photobucket

Here is all her dress up stuff with her baby stroller and her stocking full of candy and jewelry and goodies!

We did Christmas with Don's dad that morning and then headed to my Nanny's house to eat and exchange gifts.

Unfortuantly I did NOT take ANY pictures of Cheyenne opening presents Christmas morning. I video taped everything and everything was so chaotic I didn't even think about it. I'm VERY upset about it. I'm going to play the DVD and see if I can freeze it and get some pictures.

Anyways, the only pictures of her opening presents were at Aunt Lori's and my Moms.

Photobucket

We did some family pictures. Finally a picture of all of us.

Photobucket

My Little Family! :)

Photobucket

she was trying to be sneaky and get more candy canes.. .she had them all stashed in her baby stroller.

Photobucket

Opening Presents at Dora's!

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Needless to say she got EVERYTHING she asked for. The only thing Santa forgot, was a bigger house to fit everything! :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Dora made her some of the cutest pajamas! She loves them and they fit her PERFECT!!

Photobucket

One night Daddy went Christmas shopping by himself for Cheyenne and I. This is what we got...

Photobucket

It's 14K White Gold with REAL DIAMONDS!!! Don made sure to get the "big girl" chain and "baby earrings" (they have screw backs) I'm terrible with jewelry! I have the WORST luck! :(
I lost my open heart necklace at Disney World. The chain popped and I cried and cried!!

Photobucket

Cheyenne got Gold Tinkerbell Earrings and a necklace.

Photobucket

And the jewelry box I asked for!! I love it!!

Photobucket

My presents from my mom and dad. I got PHOTOSHOPPP!!!! I'm so freaking excited!!

Photobucket

I absolutely LOVE this!!

And lastly.. our christmas card!

Photobucket

0 comments: