DORA LIVE!

I can't find where the pictures are that I took, but here's a few from my mom's camera! Unfortuantly you couldnt take pictures during the show, which annoyed me because I wanted some of her watching it and her facial expressions.
This is her waiting to go in! I never got my stinking tickets in the mail so I was picking them up!!

The characters came out, all except for Dora, then all of sudden the "O" opened and Dora was peeking through, I was watching Cheyenne look around for her and when she spotted her, her eyes got big and her mouth popped open she was so surprised! I cried! Made the drive all worth it!!
My Princess and I before the show!
Grandma Dora and Cheyenne being silly!!

The show was really awesome! It's not as good as a Sesame Street show, but still good. She enjoyed it!! That's all that matters!!!

We're in the process of redoing her room! She's getting a zebra print princess room! She kept fighting us going to bed, and saying she didn't like her bed. So we made her crib a big girl bed. It's not made to convert, but we took the rail off and was going to just put pillows down, but when we set the side rail down it was perfect height to make it a "toddler rail" so we tie wrapped it. Hey it works! lol. Once we get back from Biloxi and I get her bedding in I'm going to start painting, then order the bed. We have to sand her toy box down and restain it so it will match the bed, and do the same with the dresser. When I order her bedding I'm ordering her a tv and dvd player so she can have a tv in her room, and wont be taking my living room tv or bedroom tv to watch Dora and the Wiggles.. lol. I think Don's more excited about doing all the tv. He wants me to paint tomorrow so he can go get the tv and put it up! haha.

We're going to move her toybox where her bed is now and put the tv and dvd player above it.

This is her "ghetto" toddler bed! haha

So here's a few pictures of the new bedroom stuff!!

I decided just to order a crib, because I really liked this one and it's a 4 in 1, plus it's cheaper!!



This is the bedding set I'm getting her. I'm ordering the bedding and rug for now. I'm thinking about getting the valence and doing hot pink curtains. Not sure.



This is the tv I'm getting for her room. I don't remember if it's a 32" or 27". IDK.
And of course the pink DVD player! lol


Yesterday I spent about 2 hours on the internet shopping for Christmas for her. I went on Toys R Us' website and found everything I wanted to get her and put it in the "shopping cart". Then I went on the Leapfrog and Step2 website to find out, they had things cheaper and free shipping so I saved like $75. Then googled the 4-wheeler we're looking to get her, and found it for $75 cheaper and free shipping so I save another $150!! So we're going to start ordering stuff next month so it's not all a huge plow in December. Plus Don doesn't get a Christmas bonus so it's easier this way! I can't wait for Christmas. I love Christmas shopping, and day after Christmas shopping. Plus, last year after Christmas I bought a whole bunch of new stuff and can't wait to use it!

Maybe later I'll add pictures of the things we're looking to get her for Christmas. We'll see!

0 comments: