A special Post!

Well, I barely get around to posting, and after my walk with my bff yesterday and she informed me she loves reading my blog I said I will have to post for her! lol So Ashley, here ya go! haha

Let me start with your daughters birthday party last weekend!!

Can you believe Maddie Clare is 1 already?

Born July 25, 2008
8 lb 5 oz

Mommy's first time holding her! I love this one and it's one of my favorites! You can see the excitement in her face. Maddie wouldn't stay warm so she didn't get her until 3 hours after she had her. The nurse is actually Ashley's cousin Chantel who is also Maddie's Nanny.
Her sweet little face! All she did was sleep that day! She wouldn't open her eyes for anything!!

And here are a few of her birthday pictures I took. I'm not 100% happy with them. IDK if I was having an off day or if it was from me playing around with the settings on my camera... but anyways...

I can't wait until I get my new house so I can have my own room set up with all my photography stuff and have it more professional! I'm using sheets as backdrops and they work fine, but I just need room to spread them out so they don't crinkle up like they did. ::sigh:: one day!

Here's a few from her bday party!!Her nanny asked to see her dress... so she was showing her it!

Look at all them teeth!!
And the best one! her digging into that cake!

Even though it poured for like 30 minutes and some presents got wet and the cake had raindrops the party was great!!

After the party we went to Chris and Angel's wedding. Well, reception. The wedding was the same time as the party. We left the party earlier than I wanted, but Don's band was playing at the reception and after all the practicing they've been doing I had to go hear them at their first gig. They did great! The did so good that they were offered 2 other jobs that night from 2 different people. They're playing at a Christmas ball this year. They were all very excited!

Sunday we didn't really do too much. This week was boring as well... lol. Cheyenne had school. It was my last week of having Jacie and Allie. Now I will only have Maddie on Mondays. Yesterday at school and at home Cheyenne went all day with NO ACCIDENTS!! I'm so proud of her! She even pooped on the potty all by herself!! She had a little skid mark in her panties but at least she knew to go to the potty. TMI I know.. haha.

Don left this morning to go offshore for BP outta Houma. He'll be gone for the weekend, BLAH! So we'll be home, broke, doing nothing! haha.

My in laws are in Destin on their mini vaca. They're going see dolphins today in a boat. I'm sure kelly will love it. I miss em though! haha.

We decided that for labor day weekend, which is their anniversary we are taking a trip to Biloxi because we have free rooms at the casino. Kid free weekend. I told Taryn since were saving money on the rooms we need to go the spa at the Beau Rivage or maybe even The Hard Rock! haha. I can't wait!

Well, my daughter is putting stickies all over my dresser!

0 comments: